PRODUCT DESCRIPTIONIPS-S2 motor controller that integrates infrared/radio frequency/WIFI/ button control, mainly used to control electric linear actuators. The controller is compatible with voltage of DC9V~29V, maximum current of 7 A. The positive and negative poles need to be wired according to the wiring diagram. If the positive and negative connections are not correct, it will not burn the contro||er. For examp|e, 60W Iinear actuator, p|ease choose 60-90W power adapter/switch power supply. If use smaller power, the motor will not working. The controller can be used to control various specifications of electric linear actuators. WIFI module can be controlled through the "eWelink" APP, and only supports 2.4G WIFI. There are 6 buttons K1, K2, K3, B1, B2, Lon the controller for adjusting various functions. Please refer to the following for detailed instructions. The B1 B2 button controls the forward and backward movement of the motor; The L button learns WIFI.
|Input Voltage||DC 9V-29V||WIFI Standard||Wi-Fi 2.4ghz b/g/n|
|Output Voltage||DC 9V-29V||Remote Control Battery||23A 12V|
|Max Current||7A||Working Temperature||-20℃~+70℃|
|Power Consumption||3W||Storage Temperature||-20℃~+90℃|
|External Receiver||Infrared 940nm||Working Humidity||<80%|
The Main Functions1. Controller button control: Press the B 1 button to up and the 82 button to down. If not correct, please switch to connecting the motor cable.
2. RF433 remote control: It can be adapted to the RF433 remote control (with three buttons for forward, pause, and backward), and one controller can be equipped with 8 remote controls. (Provide 1 remote control by default)
3. Infrared remote control: Each infrared remote control can be controlled
4. Manual controller: optional with 2.5 meter manual controller for control (press move)/optional with foot controller for control (press move)
5. WIFI control: You can use the L button to connect 2.4G WIFI for lifting control. (First time adapting to WIFI, please approach the router)
6. Button control: Can be controlled using industrial button switches
7. Current limiting control: Set the maximum current of the controller through the K1 button. When the motor exceeds the current, the motor will stop
DIMENSIONS AND WIRING INSTRUCTION